General Rental Information on Terrapin Station
We appreciate you taking the time to read Terrapin Station by El Portal Rental Information below. It will help ensure you have a wonderful stay at Terrapin Station. There are no pet fees at this pet-friendly bungalow, so bring your canine companions!
- All rates include up to 4 people for Terrapin Station.
- A minimum two-night stay is required.
- Rates do not include breakfast.
- Rates do not include applicable taxes.
- Rates do not include $75.00 cleaning fee per stay upon check out.
- Additional light housekeeping is available during your stay for an added fee of $75.00. To schedule, please contact us at (928.203.9405) before 12:00pm the day before you would like housekeeping to come over.
- Complimentary WIFI and cable TV.
- Check-in time is 3 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., or as arranged. Late arrivals must let us know in advance so we can make arrangements. Please call 1.800.313.0017.
- Check-out time is 10 a.m.
- Terrapin Station is suitable for children (no cribs, roll aways, high chairs, etc.).
- Terrapin Station is a smoke-free environment indoors. This no smoking policy applies to electronic cigarettes, etc. as well.
- Guests are responsible for all damage or loss to the rental.
- Specific individual needs will always be addressed. Please call 1.800.313.0017.
- Travel/Trip Insurance is highly recommended. For travel protection insurance, we suggest CSA Travel Protection Insurance at 800.348.9505 or www.csatravelprotection.com or contact your local AAA Travel Agent for specific insurance plans available.
El Portal Properties are Pet Friendly! Not going to charge you for bringing your pets on vacation with you.
You know we love pets at Terrapin Station but we do have some rules for your fur babies:
- Terrapin Station has a two dog maximum, no size limit, just a dog limit per stay.
- We do not allow pets to be left unattended in the bungalow at any time.
- Waste receptacles are provided on the property so please, pick up after your pet.
- Your Pet must be well-behaved-able to get along socially with other dogs. When out and about they must be on a leash.
- We know they bark when it’s dinner time or when they want a snack, that’s ok but we ask that you please keep barking to an absolute minimum during your stay.
- Any damages to property and furnishings caused by pets will added on to your account.
- Need a pet -sitter? Please let us know and we can put you in contact with Laura, she is the best! Laura will come sit with your fur baby while you go out for dinner or just want to go wander around town for a few hours.
You know we love pets at Terrapin Station but, we remind you that it is just that – a vacation rental home and not a boarding kennel. Your pet is your responsibility. Never leave them unattended in a room. You must pick up after your pet. We don’t mind you leaving your pet in your room for a short time, but you must check with staff and leave a phone number. Your pet must NOT bark or cause room damage. Any damages will be added to your account. We love pets, but ask our guests to be considerate of each other. No fees up to room limit; must be well-behaved, on a leash at all times, and cannot be left in the bungalow unattended. There is no additional fee for pets.
Thank you, Steve & Connie Segner, owners, Terrapin Station by El Portal Sedona
All reservations are secured 15 days prior to arrival date with a credit card for the full amount (100%) of the reservation. If you cancel at this time, no refund will be given. We encourage you to get cancellation insurance. (Please see our Cancellation Policy below).
Rates are subject to state sales tax plus local lodging tax and are subject to change without notice for rooms not booked.
A two-night minimum stay is required. Please refer to the reservation calendar here.
When notice of cancellation is provided more than 15 days in advance of the arrival date, you will receive a full refund. When notice of cancellation is provided 15 days or fewer from the arrival date you are responsible for the entire booking. A refund is subject to re-rental of the reserved vacation rental without loss to 90 Brewer.
All cancellation requests must be by email. The reservation will not be canceled or changed unless you receive a confirmation email back from El Portal. Sorry, no phone cancellations.
We do NOT move reservations or cancel reservations for any reason as well as medical or family emergencies. We strongly recommend cancelation insurance if you want to protect yourself. The cancellation policy may differ for stays longer than two nights and more than one room. Written confirmation and acknowledgment from 90 Brewer are required for all cancellations. For these reasons, please remember, we are making a commitment to you and you are making one to us. Due to our strict cancellation policy trip insurance is highly recommended. We suggest InsureMyTrip.com.
Late Arrival/Early Departure
Late arrivals must let us know in advance so we can make arrangements. Please call 1-800-313-0017. Vacancies caused by late arrivals or early departures are considered to be cancellations and are subject to the cancellation policy and fees as described above.
The bungalow accommodates 4 people, and up to 2 dogs. Contact us for additional room availability if you have additional persons. The bungalow does not have cribs, cots, or roll-away beds.
Smoking is prohibited throughout the entire building in accordance with Arizona State law. It is also prohibited in all outdoor areas of the vacation rental including porches and parking areas, there is a designated smoking area. A $250 cleaning fee will be charged for any evidence of smoking within the building. We ask heavy smokers to consider other accommodations.
Guests are responsible for personal items, lost or stolen are not the responsibility of the owner. Guests will have a set of keys and will be solely responsible for locking the bungalow and the safekeeping of their personal valuables during their visit. Agent and Owner assume no responsibility for ensuring that the residence is locked and secured during the period of occupation by Guests. In addition, Agent and Owner shall be held harmless from all claims or causes of actions arising from the rental and occupation of the residence by Guest.
Furthermore, we regret that due to overbooking policies by some third-party hotel booking websites, (who may book you a room even though the hotel is full), we cannot be responsible unless you book your stay through our website or call us directly. The dates on our website will always be accurate.
For additional questions, please give us a call at 1-800 313-0017